Duration: 06 Days
Places to Visit: Delhi - Jammu Delhi
Day 1: Delhi - Jammu
1545 hours - Arrival at Jammu Airport
1600 hours - Departure for Katra
1730 hours - Arrival at Hotel White/ Continental panchvati/lemon tree
0700 hours - Departure for Katra Helipad
0730 hours - Flight from Katra to Sanjichhat / Onward for Darshan
1635 hours - Flight back from Sanjichhat to Katra
1715 hours - Back to hotel / Overnight at hotel
Day 3: Katra - Shiv Khodi - Katra ( 190 Kms)
After Breakfast, Leave for the darshan of ShivKhodi Cave. Arrive at Katra after darshan.
Day 4: Katra / Patnitop
You are transfered by car to Patnitop (80 Kms). Take an evening stroll to Nag Temple & Padora Enclave. Hire a pony to take a trip through the Pine trees and do not forget to take a camera along.Evening at leisure. Enjoy the barbecue/bonfire session organised by the hotel.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Patnitop
After having your Breakfast leave for Half day sightseeing of Sanasar and Nathatop. Lying in the lap of the fabled Pir Panjal ranges, Sanasar is surrounded by lush forests, and the Green Wilderness is but an hour away.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Patnitop - Jammu - Airport / Train Station
Early Breakfast and Leave for Jammu. On the route stop at Kol Kandholi Temple, Amar Singh Palace, Raghunath Temple and Residency Road.
Drive to Airport
* Delhi – Jammu - Delhi Airfare/Train fare
* 02 Night Stay at Hotel white/ continental panchvati/lemon tree at Vaishno Devi-Katra
* 02 Nights Stay at Vardaan Resort Patnitop /Green hilltop/Trinetra on Bed,Breakfast & Dinner Basis
* Welcome drink on arrival
* Continental Breakfast & one Major meal at The-Maple-24hrs Vegetarian restaurant
* Return Helicopter tickets from Katra Helipad-sanjichat
* Transfers by an individual AC car from Jammu Airport/Station-Katra Helipad-CIS (to & fro)
* Ac car from Jammu Airport/Station-Katra Helipad-CIS (to & fro)
* Meal Plan (Lunch)
* Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry etc
* Any Expenses related to portage at hotels, airports, tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge, guide, entrance fee, porters, palanquines, or ponies